December 21, 2010

In Case You Missed It...

...here it is at 2:30 AM MST from my backyard.

Amazing.

I remember when I was very young, there was a solar eclipse, and my parents showed me how to punch a hole through my loose-leaf wide-ruled binder paper, and let the light of the sun shine through the hole and onto another piece of paper.  The light that shined on the paper looked like someone took a bite right out of it.  I couldn't see it when I tried to look up at the sky (plus I blinded myself - no wonder my eyesight is so jacked), and I was perplexed.  And totally hooked.

So I DIDN'T become an astronaut *sounds of smashing dreams*, and instead, became an IT monkey!

THE END!

OK, just kidding - I didn't really want to be an astronaut - flying sucks.  But have always been fond of looking up at the sky from the ground.

Ah!

PS - I couldn't even spell astronaut properly - blogger had to spell check it for me.  Aren't you glad I am not on the Hubble team right now?

3 comments: